17 January 2014

L is for...

L is for Lizard!!!! Okay so today is one of my very good, very amazing friends birthday. I happen to call him lizard, which is a short story I just don't feel like explaining it, so being his birthday and all I had to create a special mani just for him. My Mr. Mischievous Lizard turned 26 today, old man ain't he? No he really isn't but me being the "cheeky owl" that I supposedly am I can't really let him off easy now can I? Honestly I had a lot of fun creating this although I wish it would have turned out better but when you have the limited resources that I did you kind of have to make due with what you have.
As you can tell the main character of this mani is a partying lizard with a cute little owl on his tail holding his birthday balloons. Other than how crappily these nails turned out I think that this represents us rather well.
So Mr. Mischievous Lizard should you somehow ever come across this Happy Birthday and to many more my dear.

Polish Party On!
Follow me on instagram: khowell93 (and if you do let me know you are from my blog and I will follow you back)
Wanna talk? Kik me: khowell93 (again let me know you are from my blog)

xo SmellsLikeNailPolish

No comments:

Post a Comment