10 January 2014

B is for...

So for today I wasn't able to come up with a design. Actually let me take that back I was able to I just was not able to figure out which one I actually wanted to do because they were all so good so that left me with one option. I just swatched a polish I have that the colour starts with a b in this case B if for Breezy Blue by Sally Hansen.


This colour if a light baby blue and is very clean looking. It would serve as a beautiful base for nail art or you could just wear it on it's own. I know I have a few designs in mind with the colour now.


That's it for now beauts. Until next time.

Follow me on instagram: khowell93 (and if you do let me know you are from my blog and I will follow you back)
Wanna talk? Kik me: khowell93 (again let me know you are from my blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment