13 January 2014

G is for...

G is for Geographic Nails. So these nails I will admit are a fail. I gave up halfway through as I felt that poorly about them. If I would have been able to execute what I had planned these nails would have been amazing, well I think so. I did places that mean something to me Arizona is where my second family has lived for the last 8 years although they are thinking of coming home. Texas is where I have lived all of my life so it is where I call home. England is where I plan on moving once I finish with my English Degree and is where I am hoping to go to Culinary School in. And lastly is Idaho we went to Idaho this summer as my sister-in-laws granddad was sick and she needed someone to go with her to see him and as we drove through Idaho we found out that there is a Kimberly, Idaho otherwise known as my name. Since that point I have not been able to live it down that "I da ho" have to love family right?
The background is "Naughty Nautical" from Essie's Collection this summer. I believe you can still get it at stores. As I said I wasn't really too impressed with these nails but they work I suppose.

Stay Beautiful!
Follow me on instagram: khowell93 (and if you do let me know you are from my blog and I will follow you back)
Wanna talk? Kik me: khowell93 (again let me know you are from my blog)

xo SmellsLikeNailPolish


No comments:

Post a Comment