10 January 2014

E is for...

E is for Emoji. So I haven't had my nail Instagram account on my iPod since I got my phone because the camera on there is so much better. Since my phone is an Android and not an iPhone I no longer have access to the emojis I used to use on my IG. I still use my iPod for my nieces account although I am thinking of changing that to a personal account, to check all my e-mails that I set up on there, and to talk to the boy but even in all of those instances I don't use emojis all that often anymore. Which makes me sad because I love my emojis which made me decide to do my "e" mani based off them, well originally I was going to do emotions but those were difficult to figure out so I deiced that I would go with emojis instead because it is essentially the same thing but I have something to base it off of a lot easier.
These are my most used emojis on my iPod, sad I know however they are not in the order of most used. Aren't they so cute? I absolutely love how they turned out! How could I not? Mr. Flirty-Kissy face gets me every time! I just love these guys!

Stay Beautiful!
Follow me on instagram: khowell93 (and if you do let me know you are from my blog and I will follow you back)
Wanna talk? Kik me: khowell93 (again let me know you are from my blog)

xo SmellsLikeNailPolish

No comments:

Post a Comment