10 January 2014

A is for...

So I have decided to embark on a new nail art challenge as I feel like the 31 day nail art challenge really helped me and my nail art skills. This one is a bit more free to interpretation as all you have to do is come up with something that starts with the letter of the alphabet, simple enough right? And if you don't want to do nail art you can always do just plain swatches using a brand that starts with the letter or colour that does. There is no limitations as to what you can do! I am currently on "F" and I will be posting all of my nails up until this point separately so they get equal love and then at the end of the challenge I will put them all together to show all that I did. Also I am going to try to do my nails everyday but once school starts as is typical nail art will be put on the back burner although I do have every mani planned out thus far minus "J", "V" and "Z" if you think of something please let me know!

So "A" was for abstract. I must say that is not my most favorite that I've ever done but it worked for the letter and I got to try out a technique that I've never done before (and after this probably never will again).


That's all for now loves. I am tired so when I wake up in the morning and get home from running errands that I will enevitebly have I will update my blog with all of my mani's and expect for "F" to be pretty pic heavy because I am in LOVE with it!

Follow me on instagram: khowell93 (and if you do let me know you are from my blog and I will follow you back)
Wanna talk? Kik me: khowell93 (again let me know you are from my blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment