14 January 2014

H is for...

H is for Hearts. So yesterday was the first day back to semester because of that I decided that I wanted to go with something simpler that what I would normally do. I did have one design in my head but it refused to cooperate with me so that left me with just this. It was plain, simple and go the job done.
The base of this is Quit Metal-ing by Ulta and the heart glitters are from Love Your Life by Nicole by OPI. I'm just saying you should insert a big exasperated sigh here because I am about to tell you about the hell that is Love Your Life. So I know how glitters are tricky and everything to get them to apply to your nails however this one I am willing to say is worse than that. Glitters it is usually a problem of having to fish for the glitters and then them not wanting to come off of the brush. You can fish for the glitters and get some pretty easily though. This you have to fish and fish and fish and then you still might not get any. All of the glitter are sunk to the bottom so you can not get them in order to get the glitters I did get I had to close my bottle all the way and shake it to get just a few hearts on my brush. That was for all 10 nails! I'm sorry if I am wanting to put glitter on my nails I want it to be something easier to apply than this. To see if I had maybe just got a bad batch I went online and read some reviews. Every single one said the exact same thing! I did come across one review from Apply Polish Here giving Love Your Life a second chance she said that she "let the bottle sit upside down for a little bit and the hearts came out with out too much hassle." So if I was to give this another chance I will probably try that because honestly I love the aspect of heart glitters.

Stay beautiful!

Follow me on instagram: khowell93 (and if you do let me know you are from my blog and I will follow you back)
Wanna talk? Kik me: khowell93 (again let me know you are from my blog)

xo SmellsLikeNailPolish


Direct quote used from Apply Polish Here's entry using this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment