12 January 2014

F is for...

F is for Finding Nemo! Okay so I thought of doing this idea on the second day for "B" but I kind of liked giving credit to the story that it comes from so I did this for today obviously. Honestly I love it! I'm going to post the pictures and at the end I will have the rest of my commentary over it because I don't want to ruin the surprise as to what it actually is. There is a lot of pictures on here because I had trouble finding the perfect lighting for it and I just couldn't decide over all of these of what ones I wanted to post.







So I adore this scene from the movie because he is so happy touching the butt. How can you not be happy touching the butt? I want to touch the butt and should all things work out I might get to touch the butt this summer and I am extremely excited over that! Alright so I did Nemo touching the "butt" and exclaiming over his butt touching time and then I added the starfish from the Dentist Office because s/he is so freaking cute! I am happy with how this entire manicure turned out. As you can tell on my thumb mostly though the blue I used stains my hands and that's because I was careful with it and did clean up 5 times before I took these pictures which is why my fingers look oily in some as I used cuticle oil in those. It's "Blue me away" by Sally Hansen. I'll keep this on the not used as much side. I also added on my dominate hand and a few fingers on this hand (ring, pinky, and thumb) a little gradient to show the darker colours of the ocean as well as a light colour over top to give the ocean some shimmer.

That's all for now beauts!
Follow me on instagram: khowell93 (and if you do let me know you are from my blog and I will follow you back)
Wanna talk? Kik me: khowell93 (again let me know you are from my blog)

xo SmellsLikeNailPolish

No comments:

Post a Comment