16 January 2014

K is for...

You guys should know by now that I may say I'm going to be good about updating my blog, and I was there for a while, but in the end I get lazy and don't have the motivation to put any effort into updating my blog, I do think about it though. So anyways K is for Kiss! No this is not a play off of Kay jewelers' "Every Kiss Begins with Kay" song this is just all I could think of that started with K and I felt like I could possibly do. All of the polishes I used in the are from Zoya minus the topcoat that decided that it didn't want to cooperate so it dragged my mani, jerk. Without further ado I give you my K mani.
I thought that this was sweet and girly. It gets me in the mood to do some more Valentines Day Manis because I love V-day even if I am always single, here's to hoping I have a date this year. Fingers Crossed.


Stay Sweet!
Follow me on instagram: khowell93 (and if you do let me know you are from my blog and I will follow you back)
Wanna talk? Kik me: khowell93 (again let me know you are from my blog)

xo SmellsLikeNailPolish


No comments:

Post a Comment