08 February 2014

M is for...

M is for Mermaids! So my nieces are in love with mermaids here lately so it only felt natural that I would end up doing them "M" day. I was inspired by a mani that @noemihk from instagram did. Her page is private so you won't be able to view her mani if you aren't following here, which she post amazing nail art so you should go follow her just to see it all.

Mermaid mani, more specifically Little Mermaid Ariel. The girls are in love with her which I have no problem of them doing so. I finally got to use Naughty Nautical by Essie in this and I love it! Such a pretty shade and I can't wait to use it again.

Party on Polish-a-holics!
Follow me on instagram: smellslikenailpolish (and if you do let me know you are from my blog and I will follow you back)
Wanna talk? Kik me: khowell93 (again let me know you are from my blog)

xo SmellsLikeNailPolish


No comments:

Post a Comment