10 October 2013

Last of 31 Day Challenge

So here is the last of my nails from the 31 Day Challenge. I had so much fun doing these and I am so proud that I was able to finish it all. I am so sorry that I didn't get these up sooner I'm still trying to learn how to work the app on my phone as I would like for them to post.

I have no clue why my skin looks so awkward here but alas here are my Day 22-Inspired by a Song. This is inspired by "Called you Twice" By The Icarus Account. Give it a listen, I absolutely love it. Well every song that they have actually.

Okay and the Lyrics to "Called you Twice" by The Icarus Account.
We traced an outline in the stars
A portrait of our hearts
Let's go back to the start

Called you twice today feelings haven't change
Thought by now I would've fallen out of love with you
Called you twice in case you still feel the same
Thought by now you would've fallen back in love with me
No don't go don't go you're all I know I know
You are my anchor of hope

I walk past 4th and 17th
The place we used to meet

Day 29-Inspired by the Supernatural. These are inspired by vampires and how they wear dark colours and are typically sexy (well females at least, note I am going off of typical vampires) and wear corsets.

Day 30-Inspired by a tutorial. I tried to recreate a plaid mani, tried and failed.

Day 31-Honour nails you <3, while cold

Day 31-Honour nails you <3, while warm

Day 31-Honour nails you <3 with the beauties that inspired my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment