30 September 2013

Day 27: Inspired by Artwork, Day 28: Inspired by a Flag

Day 27: Inspired by Artwork. So I saw this piece on pinterest and I knew that I had to do my nails after it, it was simply too amazing to not do my nails on. And I must say I am quiet happy with how it turned out.







Day 28: Inspired by a Flag. More specifically the flags of the countries I'm going to be exploring this Summer 2014. America, I'm going to Oregon, Washington, and Wyoming. UK, I'll be spending about 2-2.5 weeks here in June/July visiting Bognor Regis, Darlaston, London, Oxford, Hampshire, and Marsh Gibbon, Buckinghamshire (with possibly a day in Wales). France I am spending a month here and just traveling all around (May/June). Germany, while in France I plan on making a day trip to a few cities, 3 days max.

No comments:

Post a Comment