20 September 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge

I joined the 31 Day Nail Challenge hosted by Chalkboard Nails. Here is what I've done so far. If you would like to know what colours I've used leave a comment and I'll answer.

Day 1: Red

Day 2: Orange
Cassie by Julep

Day 3: Yellow

Day 4: Green

Day 5: Blue

Day 6: Violet

Day 7: Black and White

Day 8: Metallic

Day 9: Rainbow, Framing inspired by MrCandiipants

Day 10: Gradient.
So my makeup sponge fluffed up and didn't work correctly for this. It was also a lot more pink to purple then it appears here.

Day 11: Polka Dots.
Okay I cheated here and used my second Rainbow Collab nails for this but it was awesome. An orange to orange gradient with an orange to orange polka dot gradient topped with an orange flakie.

Day 12: Stripes.
In order of the soccer games we had that day.

Day 13: Animal Print.
Or my failure of it I should say.

Day 14: Flowers.
I'm quiet proud of how these turned out.

Day 15: Delicate Print
I tried my hand at stamping.

Day 16: Tribal.


We are now halfway done but I will try to post more before it is over with! Much love girls (and guys)!

No comments:

Post a Comment