11 October 2013

Two more colours, well three technically

So while I try to compile a picture of all my nails from the 31 Day Challenge here is two pictures of more nails. Like always, what else would you expect of a nail blog?

This is The Colour to Watch by OPI. I must say while I love OPI (it was after all my first big name nail polish purchase) I have to say that I'm not too into this colour and while that may be all my fault, I'm just not digging it very much.

Here is my current mani, which might change before my date tonight. It is Faye from Zoya and Aquamarine from Zombie Darlings, while I think this colour is discontined I believe that you should go check her polishes out. She is the first Indies I owned and her product has never ceased to amaze me (note I don't own but two of her polishes but seeing swatches and viewing her store I am in love and wish I had more money to get some.)

Stay beautiful and polished!
XOXO SmellsLikeNailPolish

Wanna chat?
Kik: khowell93
e-mail: smellslikenailpolish@yahoo.com
Follow me on instagram: khowell93

No comments:

Post a Comment