04 August 2013

I'm doing good (so far)

So last week when I added all my notable nail arts up to that point I didn't add in the nails I did that day. So here is all the nails I have done this week. And it has been a busy one. I went through my stash and found out that I have 91 untried polishes so until I swatch them all I am on a no buy. Maybe I'll get through them quicker, and as you can tell in the last week or so I've done pretty well.

Carly from Zoya. This is one coat and no topcoat. I was in a rush to put something on before going to church with my best friend. I figure that this polish is going to become a go to for me because on top of it having full coverage in one coat, it dried very quickly. This is a polish that you need to own.

Natty from Zoya and Beetle from Hard Candy. Three coats of each (my middle finger has two coats of "Natty" and two of "Beetle"). While yes they are pretty in the bottle I don't believe that these are two polishes that I will see my self wearing often. As such I will probably hold a sell on some of my polishes.

"Purple Yourself Together" from Nicole by OPI and "Jane" from Julep.

"Rainbow" by Blackheart and "Tart Deco" from Essie.

"Stevie" part of the pixi dust collection from Zoya

"Thataway" from China Glaze, beautiful but not for my skin tone.
That's all for this week folks. I hope that y'all have a fabulous week and I hope to see y'all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment