24 March 2013

Caribbean Temptation Swatch Sticks

So this week has been busy (as always) and only done one mani this week! Crazy right?! But that is also because I wore my St. Patrick's Day mani until Tuesday evening, changed it on Wednesday morning wore it until Friday afternoon and was going to do a mani for the boys starting soccer again but I got busy with school work and the such so I didn't.

This beauty is Caribbean Temptation from China Glaze. You can't see the subtle blue shimmer. Seriously go out and buy this baby because it so so so SO much prettier in real life.
Kind of why I have been too busy to paint my nails as much here lately. Swatch Sticks. 87 to be exact. I used a how-to guide from Polish Well, I altered the font to Calibri (body). I can't wait until I get all this done because I so can't wait until I can paint my nails more again (aka summer)! Right now most of my swatched polishes are untried but I will be swatching my tried ones soon. Need to get book rings or something because the screws that come with it just doesn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment