21 June 2012

We're off the see the Wizard!

So this May the choir at my alumni, which I was in, did a production of the Wizard of Oz and to support them and advertise for the production I did these nails for them. Sadly I had to take these with my camera that has poor quality and these were done on my natural nails so this is what you get. But I did get my good camera fixed so more recent photos will be of better quality!

Thumb: Dorthy Gale
Index: Scarecrow
Middle: Tin Man
Ring: Cowardly Lion (he has a bow but you can't see it well)
Pinky: Yellow brick road

Pinky: Rainbow
Ring: Wicked Witch of the East
Middle: Emerald City
Index: Wicked Witch of the West
Thumb: Glinda the Good Witch

If you want to know any of the colours that I used just leave a comment and I will tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment